Monday, July 18, 2011

hot diggety old dog and new tricks

I'm stretched half way between blogspot and wordpress...I can't seem to design my blog in either platform without being fluent in alien languages. You have to be Neo post Matrix epiphany (where he sees everything in 0s and 1s) to get exactly what you want out of blog design.

Since the dawning of the internet, well, at least since it's been accessible, I've been able to fudge sites...mold them to my will. But now, I am a walking cliche. Can this old-ish dog learn new tricks? While fielding the bazillion questions that spew from a 4 year-old every minute and placating a toddler with animal noises?

Starting a business is no piece of cake.

1 comment:

  1. that is my biggest internet problem too kristen - i loathe CSS!!

    ReplyDelete